Dernière visite le Nous sommes le Mar 19 Juin 2018 18:42

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Répondre au sujet  [ 55 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Re: Allez lens !!
MessagePosté: Jeu 16 Sep 2010 00:40 
Benjamin

Witten a écrit:
ITANDJE30 a écrit:
I have watched Ligue 1 for years in the USA. I used to love the Lens teams that had Pascal Nouma, Olivier Dacourt, Ismael Valerien etc. all the way until now I am a loyal Lens supporter. One of my dreams is to go to the Stade Felix Bollaert one day and catch a game. I see you are an Colts fan? I have seen them play against the Dolphins here in Miami before. Nice to meet you bro.

It's great to see that Lens is known in United States.

What do you think about the Ligue 1 ? Better than MLS ?
And btw, why a big city like Miami don't have a team in 1st division ?

I like Colts (and also Cowboys :mrgreen: ), but I'm not really a fan ;) There also a Jaguar's fan here :) And a Charger's fan, but he's banned :mrgreen:

For your question about Sidi Keita, don't pay attention to the responses, they do it all the time ;)

And for answer you, it's been long time since I've seen Keita playing, but I remenber that he was too "agressive" for playing in central defence. Further, now, he don't want to play for Lens, he awaits the end of his contract (June 2011) to go away...
His recruitment is definitively a big mistake...

Thanks a lot for the kind words bro! Ligue 1 happens to be my favorite league and it is much better than MLS. The MLS is basically only New York Red Bulls now that Henry and Marquez are there, and the LA Galaxy with Landon Donavon, Edson Buddle and Bekham. That is basically it as far as quality.

Miami does not have a club in the MLS because a deal could not be concluded by Barcelona FC and the MLS. Basically, Barca was going to set up a Barcelona of Miami but because of the economic crisis they did not continue with the deal at this time. In the future however, they will come to Miami.

The Colts and Cowboys are very good NFL teams as you already know. Both of them lost their first games but they should be strong this season. I am a Miami Dolphins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan.

I know Keita was a mistake especially the amount of money they paid to Strasbourg for him. But I was wondering since he did have a good season with Xerez if Lens could use his strength and athleticism in the middle. But now I see he just wants to leave. I remember that Akale and Roudet had also been banned last year but then they came back to help the club so I was wondering if Keita would be another Banni that could be used.

Anyway, thanks for your kindness and I would be glad to answer any NFL or any question from this side of the world. As far as I am concerned any Lens fan is a brother of mine. :thumbup:

Hors ligne Profil  

MessagePosté: Jeu 16 Sep 2010 13:32 
Modérateur

Pourquoi tu t'emmerdes à parler anglais alors que tu parlais français dans l'autre topic ? :P

Hors ligne Profil  

MessagePosté: Jeu 16 Sep 2010 14:13 
Benjamin

Austin a écrit:
Pourquoi tu t'emmerdes à parler anglais alors que tu parlais français dans l'autre topic ? :P

Si quieres podemos hablar Espanol tambien.

Hors ligne Profil  

MessagePosté: Jeu 16 Sep 2010 15:42 
Junior

Austin a écrit:

Oui, je ne comprends pas l'anglais, mais le blog j'ai visité, c'est bien fait :clap:

Hors ligne Profil  

MessagePosté: Jeu 16 Sep 2010 16:30 
Benjamin

Zmei a écrit:
Austin a écrit:

Oui, je ne comprends pas l'anglais, mais le blog j'ai visité, c'est bien fait :clap:

Merci Zmei

Hors ligne Profil  

Répondre au sujet  [ 55 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure